DISCLAIMER:

These are the ramblings of a wanna-be writer and enamored reader. They promise to be raw, enthusiastic and probably repetitive and ramble-y. But they are a true representation of my word-filled mind trying desperately to sort out the feelings and thoughts that consume me as I read. Enjoy?

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Leaving: In Stores Now!

March 22 is finally here! And you know what that means? You can go buy Leaving now! I really, really think you need to read this book. And if you haven't read the Baxter books(Redemption, Firstborn and Sunrise series) or the Above the Line series (18 books altogether) leading up to Leaving, you better get on it! I promise you will be hooked and you will fall in love with the characters. Go do it!

(I'm reading another book now, but I'm the world's slowest reader apparently {didn't realize just how slow until I started this blog} It is coming though!)


No comments:

Post a Comment